I can haz ICHC brayk

Today the rain came - with somewhat cooler temps but increased humidity (sheesh) - and I got the get-up-and-go to swap a couple of shelf units so I could get my microwave oven off my kitchen table. That project took me about 3 hours, including a couple of coffee breaks, during which I registered with I Can Has Cheezburger, and committed, among other things…

…starring my former calico cat and current IKEA sofa.

My goal in life is to be as funny as the other ICHC contributors. And finish reorganizing the shelf units.

Comments

Paula said…
I heart calicos! Pretty kitty.
Keera Ann Fox said…
She was a gift from the gods. I still miss her, but the pain's finally gone.
Anonymous said…
Yep, that's addictive ;)
Keera Ann Fox said…
Tell me about it… ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all