Pizza and beer

I did go to the party last night and my stomach is not entirely cooperative, but I nevertheless enjoyed the pizza and beer, the cake and coffee, and our take on "Dancing with the Stars" as well as all the beer. Since I didn't get home until well past 1:30 am, I'm not feeling spunky today, so I offer you pizza and beer as personalities:

Cheese Pizza
Traditional and comforting.
You focus on living a quality life.
You're not easily impressed with novelty.
Yet, you easily impress others.

You Are Guinness
You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.
Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.
When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.
But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.

For the record: I did impress some people last night at the party, and I do enjoy Guinness. However, I do not care for plain cheese pizza nor do I know anything about beer. I just happen to prefer pizza and beer to champagne and caviar.

Comments

Paula said…
I'm cheese, too, and I do love plain pizza. Not doing beer cuz bleh beer.
Sparkling Red said…
I am cheese pizza and Heinekin. Except that I can't eat cheese and I have never tried Heinekin (I've probably had 12 beers in my whole entire life so far.) Cheeseless pizza is good. I ask for olive oil on it so it doesn't dry out.
Keera Ann Fox said…
Well, I'm not really a beer drinker. I'm just happy I got a brand I recognized as an answer. :-)

Olive oil is what I use as "sauce" on pasta since tomato sauce can be too strong for my stomach.

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all