Home alone, again

Don't quite know what hit me. It's just a little bit of fever, ever so slight, but enough to get my attention. It's just a little bit of queasiness, ever so slight, but enough to get my attention. It's just a little bit of not feeling quite myself, ever so slight, but enough to get my attention. And then lose that attention. I ended up leaving work early. Did last until 1 pm-ish, but that was it.

So I'm feeling well enough to surf, and be a bit bored, but not well enough to start in on any major computer projects (which I would like to do). I think I need to make a big pot of tea and just rest. Here's what I look like according to my iMac's Photo Booth:

Yes, I wear glasses - for computer work. These have a very pretty magenta frame and I got them for my birthday in December, to use at home. My work pair have a plain silver frame - totally uninteresting-looking.

One of these days, I'll introduce you to the art on my walls.

Comments

SolSionnach said…
Keera,
I know you feel bad, but I absolutely *love* that pic of you! And I definitely would be interested in a gallery showing of your walls...;)
Keera Ann Fox said…
I'm home sick today, too, but I feel cheered up, for sure! Thanks!

And since I'm home sick, I have nothing better to do but introduce you to my "gallery".
SolSionnach said…
I could put you back to work for me... check your email!

(feel free to tell me to fsck off..)

:)
Keera Ann Fox said…
Sad thing is, if I felt well enough to actually work, I'd be at work. Hopefully I'll feel like posting something later today. Yes, still home sick.

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all