26 questions

I stole this from Paula's 2 x 13 questions (which had me thinking about one half of a deck of cards, and the fact that the Norwegian alphabet has 29 letters, but I digress).

Current profile pic from last year. Heh.
1. Share your profile picture.
Shared.

2. Who are you named after?
Nobody. My mom saw "Keera" in an obituary.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes. But sometimes I can't read it.

4. What’s your favorite lunch meat
Gudbrandsdalsost—Norwegian brown cheese.

5. Longest relationship?
That would be either my friend Ann in actual years or my friend Torleif in years in a row of regular contact. Or the parental units.

6. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes. The only thing I've had removed are my wisdom teeth.

7. Would you bungee jump?
If I'm sitting in my own couch with VR goggles, sure.

8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Always. I was taught that to not to would ruin the shoes. Wait, do I even still have shoes that tie?

9. Favorite ice-cream?
My favorite used to be pistachio but I don't know any more. Everything tastes too sweet now.

10. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
I have no idea. Hair? Is it supposed to be the same thing every time?

11. Football or baseball?
If I have to choose, baseball. Then I won't root for the wrong team because I can't tell what they're doing.

12. What color pants are you wearing?
Dark blue. Actually, denim blue. I'm wearing jeans.

13. Last thing you ate?
Soft tortilla taco.

14. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Periwinkle!

15. Favorite smell?
Roses.

16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Hah! I've actually spoken to someone on the phone this year so I can answer this: Receptionist at the doctor's office. (Text me.)

17. Hair color?
Ash brown with a few strands of silver. See profile picture above.

18. Eye color?
They look blue on the profile picture above so my passport is correct. But up close they are actually dark gray-blue irises shot through with white and with a bit of central heterochromia.

19. Favorite food to eat?
Having discovered buckwheat pasta, I'm back to a childhood favorite: Spaghetti.

20. Scary movies or happy endings?
Scary movie with a happy ending. I don't watch movies to think. That's what books are for.

21. Last movie you watched?
"Star Trek III: The Search for Spock". I'm rewatching all the Star Trek movies these days.

22. Favorite holiday?
I used to love them all. Now I can hardly be bothered. I think maybe Advent/Christmas because the lights come up during the darkest, wettest, grayest part of the year.

23 Beer or wine?
Gin & tonic.

24. Favorite day of the week?
Friday. Happy mood at work, the whole weekend ahead, something good on TV, maybe even something good for dinner.

25. Three (or four) favorite bloggers you want to learn more about?
Uhm… Er… How about you make a suggestion or three (or four)? :-)

26. Added info you didn’t know you wanted.
Q: Pluto: Planet or planetoid?
A: PLANET! It was never demoted in my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all