Miscellaneous tests for fun

On my day off, I fully (I almost wrote "fooly", which may not be incorrect) intend to eventually get off my butt, shower, dress and, uh, do something. You know, productive-like. Even have some podcasts and audiobooks to listen to. But until said offgetting, etc., I'm drinking coffee, and doing these (blame Paula):

You Are Teal Green
You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you. Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible. While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks. Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.

Fits. Paula got the same thing. Now, to explore that knack. After I shower, dress, etc.


You Are 81% Tortured Genius
You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood. Not like you really want anyone to understand you anyway. You're pretty happy being an island.

True, but that last 19% does like to hang out with others. Because of my Gemini Moon:

You are 87% Gemini

Seriously, to get less than 87% would have been a surprise, with my Mercurial chart.


This test was actually fun to take because it required actually imagining something, creating an idea in my mind, not your typical multiple-choice. And the answer fits pretty well:

What Your Soul Really Looks Like
You are very passionate and quite temperamental. While you can be moody, you always crave comfort. You are a grounded person, but you also leave room for imagination and dreams. You feet may be on the ground, but you're head is in the clouds. You see yourself with pretty objective eyes. How you view yourself is almost exactly how other people view you. Your near future is a lot like the present, and as far as you're concerned, that's a very good thing. For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.

OK, I'm done.

Comments

Paula said…
Whoa -- same green, same soul, 76% tortured genius. However! Gemininess is where we part: only 53% here.

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all