Nov 18, 2007

A different horoscope

The above is sun sign astrology, but it uses keywords and phrases I haven't come across before, and is breaks with the stereotype. The above fits me, with a few exceptions: "Nice to everyone" is a goal not a fact (I'm still too irritable), and I am definitely not soft-spoken. Also, I'm not sure about being romantic (though I am a sucker for a happy ending, in both movies and real life). As for being rare and wonderful if found, let me know about that one if you find me, 'K?

(Via Paula.)

4 comments:

Sravana said...

Very interesting!
I just posted mine at spiritspeaks - I think it's fairly accurate for me, too.
Must be a mix of horoscope + numerology. I'm going to try it a second time using my middle name as well.

Keera Ann Fox said...

I already checked. :-) That's why I pointed out that it is sun sign astrology.

Jefe said...

Great in sex?

Keera Ann Fox said...

Hey, I don't write the stuff. I just do my best to live up to it. ;-)

(They probably meant "great in bed" then thought not everybody does it in bed, maybe least of all Sagittarians, and, uh, I'll stop there.)