Thumbs up

I found this at Beep's - another thumb.

You Are the Thumb
You're unique and flexible. And you defy any category. Mentally strong and agile, you do things your own way. And you do them well. You are a natural leader... but also truly a loner. You inspire many but connect with few.
You get along well with: The Middle Finger
Stay away from: The Pinky

Palmistry interests me (though I can't read palms). I get a kick out of observing things like finger length, joints, flexibility, meatiness, and space between fingers. It can be rather revealing to watch someone's hands. For example, the angle of the thumb to palm can show degrees of caution in starting a new project. (I'm a medium, in case you were wondering.)

Comments

Paula said…
The middle! OMG, this is too funny and I am posting it ASAP!
Keera Ann Fox said…
Takes some gumption to do that. The, uh, illustration is rude. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all