Peaceful blogging

It's in the air right now: People are blogging about the bad behavior they observe on the internet, whether it be creating webpages to bash someone with or bashing each other in blog comments.

So what if you've drawn fire and now you want a cease-fire? A blogging friend of mine experienced just that, and I offered this affirmation (edited for this blog):

I remind myself of my true self which is love, peace, and beauty. I remind myself of the true selves of others which is also love, peace, and beauty. No matter what happens, I am grounded in this truth and I am safe from harm. I participate joyfully in any discussion, as my true self, knowing the truth of my being will guide me towards harmony and respect. And so it is."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all