Apples, APP and another abbreviation

Apples makes me think of the old gold mining town of Julian in Southern California, a charming and tiny place that today specializes in apple pie. Warm apple pie with cheddar cheese on it is a wonderfully delicious combo!

Lasers make me think of when laserium shows were new. There were shows in Los Angeles, at the Griffith Observatory, and I loved it! I didn't have the sense then to appreciate the show’s choice of music from Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon". I appreciate the music more now, but it's still not an album I play much. It is, however, produced by Alan Parsons and I love Alan Parsons Project (APP).

Michigan's two letter postal code is MI. I didn't have to look that up. I actually know all the state postal codes by heart.

I have no good pictures of the city itself, only Julian’s plaque explaining its history

 Today's prompt: apple, laser, Michigan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all