Magnet

I'm one of those people who covers her refrigerator in magnets, as seen on part of my fridge door:
Typical me: An empty to-do list because I forget I have it

Some are functional, meaning they actually hold something in place, like temperatures and times for a couple of favorite dishes. Quite a few are vacation memories; Alaska's state flag tells me the temperature. A timer and a to-do list are held in place by magnets. A couple of magnets are gifts, like the one from Chattanooga. Some are there because they are pretty or whimsical or were meant to be a gift from me but I never gave them away.
I have to admit, I think the bottom three in the photograph are ugly (definitely not my taste), and I want to throw them out. I'm not sure why I haven't done that yet. There's a part of me that finds it hard to throw away magnets for some reason. Perhaps it's because I do buy them just as much for personal reasons, and not just practical ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all