Magnet

I'm one of those people who covers her refrigerator in magnets, as seen on part of my fridge door:
Typical me: An empty to-do list because I forget I have it

Some are functional, meaning they actually hold something in place, like temperatures and times for a couple of favorite dishes. Quite a few are vacation memories; Alaska's state flag tells me the temperature. A timer and a to-do list are held in place by magnets. A couple of magnets are gifts, like the one from Chattanooga. Some are there because they are pretty or whimsical or were meant to be a gift from me but I never gave them away.
I have to admit, I think the bottom three in the photograph are ugly (definitely not my taste), and I want to throw them out. I'm not sure why I haven't done that yet. There's a part of me that finds it hard to throw away magnets for some reason. Perhaps it's because I do buy them just as much for personal reasons, and not just practical ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insults and the right to free speech

Faith in Jesus, interrupted

How Norwegians make friends