Wordless Wednesday - Branchy Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - May 22, 2013 Wordless Wednesday Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Paula said… Very branchy indeed. Good cover shot for a short mystery. :) A Dust said… Haven't commented/written in a long time, but I've been on your site a lot. I'm a big fan of your photography, and like it when you write, too.In particular, I like this one a LOT.Oh, my ID's changed - you won't know who I am. Used to be AD.Anyhow, good stuff. Keera Ann Fox said… Paula, a very inspiring bit of plant! The photo doesn't quite do it justice.Thanks, Dust! Or may I call you D/?I hope to write something soon. I have an idea…
Comments
In particular, I like this one a LOT.
Oh, my ID's changed - you won't know who I am. Used to be AD.
Anyhow, good stuff.
Thanks, Dust! Or may I call you D/?
I hope to write something soon. I have an idea…