I just love this. I'm supposed to blog in order to say what's on my mind. Sometimes my mind has nothing at all on it that can translate into print. These past couple of days, everything I do is to the theme from the TV-series "L.A. Law".

I have not been lazy, just not blogging. Today I gave a couple of astrology readings at a café in town, Molino Kaffebar. I will be doing that every 2nd Saturday. I feel a bit knocked out now (like I need a nap) and I wonder if that's from doing the readings. This week I've been enjoying the start of spring and lovely weather. I made a web page of some pictures I took.

I'm also in the process of writing about my New Age Fair experiences, in both Norwegian and English, and will post a web page about that soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all