I came across an article about the Moon and health. zodiacal.com/articles/geisler/moon_health.htm. And this one about finding health in the chart, starting with the planet that rules the Ascendant. www.zodiacal.com/articles/rozhon/health.htm.

I'd like to add something about IBS: What I meant by oversensitive, is a purely physical reaction in the gut. The intestines just happen to be very responsive. But, I see just about every ill as psychosomatic, as having a connection to the emotions and thinking. The body and mind are one, in my experience. I'm sure that whatever makes me eat something that will upset my stomach, probably has an emotional or mental cause. I actually have good health; things that upset my body end up teaching me a healthier way to live in general, both physically, spritually and emotionally.

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all