When I was a kid, I hated autumn. The dreariest, grayest time of the year. As an adult I realized I was focusing only on that period after the leaves have left the trees and before the cold and frost really set in. Now I appreciate the beauty of autumn. The multitude of colors that trees and bushes offer up, the crispness of the air, the softening of the sun, the whole sense of change now makes this a beloved time of year. It is like the grand finale of a great musical: You know it'll be over once the music ends, but in the meantime you are totally engulfed in the spectacle, enjoying every second of it.

For mine venner i Bergen har jeg laget et værvarsel for Bergen (lavlandet), basert på astrologi. Se hovedsiden min.

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all