Wordless Wednesday - Chained near (not to) desk

Wordless Wednesday

Comments

Zuzana said…
Merry Christmas dear Keera, to my favorite Scandinavian.;) A happy New Year as well, take care dear friend.;))
xoxoxo
Tom said…
You didn't fall off your chair, did you? ;)

Merry Christmas, Keera, hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Tom
Paula said…
Oh wow, I remember making those! Have a wonderful Christmas, Keera. :)
A Dust said…
Hope you had a good Christmas...I did, although it might not sound like it:

Bye (Expanded)
Keera Ann Fox said…
Thanks, Zuzana! I had a lovely Christmas and have high hopes for 2011! Godt nytt år til deg!

No, Tom, not this time. ;-) That's the top of a cupboard, not my desk. I hope you had a lovely Christmas! Happy New Year!

Thanks, Paula! After gluing my finger to the paper, large portions of my childhood came back to me. ;-)

AD, I had a lovely Christmas, and I enjoyed reading about yours. All's well that end's well, yes? I wish for you and yours a less dramatic 2011.

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all