Wordless Wednesday - Meat market

Wordless Wednesday - see also Saturday's post

Comments

Zuzana said…
Beautiful old building, it reminds me of a market in Sweden I once visited.;) Have a wonderful Wednesday.;)
xo
Tom said…
It's a beautiful place alright, I definitely miss European architecture, but has everyone become a vegetarian over there?

There's a footballer with his son and other than that no one wants to buy any meat!

Sorry, just being cynical, I'm in that kind of mood;)

Tom

PS. I miss those fantastically clean streets of "eastern" Europe. There'd be some road kill and someone selling smoked fish (and road kill) if this was a street near me!
Keera Ann Fox said…
Ah, yes, it is definitely European. :-)

Tom, not so much vegetarians as an awful lot of people who prefer the prepackaged offerings of modern supermarkets.

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all