Since I'm not at work

I'm still vegging. Hopefully, inspiration will strike soon. In the meantime, there's this:

What Your Workspace Says About You
You are an organized and detail oriented person. You have your life in order.

You are hardworking and driven. You have an excellent work ethic.

You enjoy your job and don't feel guilty about how much time you spend working. You have a good balance between work and your personal life.

You don't switch careers often, and you intend to stay at your current job for a long time.

At work, you tend to be an extrovert. You enjoy working with other people and drawing people into your work space.

More or less accurate. That last statement is because I answered "yes" to keeping food out. I have a bowl of trail mix sitting on the table next to my desk, but people don't actually come in to my office to eat from it. I'll bet that if I had candy in that dish, they would!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all