Intelligence as virtue

I always knew I was smart, and I appreciate it. I don't want to lose my brain. But I'd like to expand other qualities, like courage and compassion.

Your result for The Best Thing About You Test ...

Intelligence

Intelligence is your strongest virtue

Intelligence (also called intellect) is an umbrella term used to describe a property of the mind that encompasses many related abilities, such as the capacities to reason, plan, and solve problems. And you? Your brain shines. All 7 virtues are a part of you, but your intelligence runs deepest.

It is likely you're a smarty-pants. And it's likely (but not necessary) that your discipline score is high also. It takes a certain resolve to maintain all those neural thingies.

Intelligent famous people: Einstein, Shakespeare, Da Vinci.

Your raw relative scores follow. 0% is low, and 100% is perfect, nearly impossible. Note that I pitted the virtues against each other, so in some way these are relative scores. It's impossible to score high on all of them, and a low score on one is just relatively low compared to the other virtues.

YOUR VIRTUES
50% Compassion
67% Intelligence
50% Humility
56% Honesty
38% Discipline
29% Courage
42% Passion

Your turn to find out The Best Thing About You!

(Thanks to Max.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all