Feeding time

Some of my favorite reads don't update daily. I don't, either. I don't mind the daily checking of blogs that update maybe every 2 or 3 days, but thanks to you guys who let it go a week or more before finally remembering you have a blog and a reader, I have taken the dive into RSS-feeds and the attendant software to let it tell me when you (other) slackers update. And I've opted for RSS-feed software because I want all the new feeds in one window, more or less. But seeing the number of unread feeds in the application icon is helpful, too.

Downside: The software I downloaded (Lite version) has about a thousand pre-defined feeds to subscribe to and of course I want to surf them all.

So update your blogs, so I can see the little red number in the application icon in my dock. (And those of you who don't have RSS-feeds, get one! This means you, PJ so I know when you're done fishing.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all