New blog

I have started a new blog today, Budding Yogini. Purpose: A blog dedicated to purely spiritual stuff. Not that my spiritual life is separate from the rest of my life, but I thought I'd gather spiritual and motivational statements that grab my attention in one place.

I didn't look at any astrological chart before I started. My mood was "Let's do this" after thinking about it for months. Interestingly, the chart for my first post does have several contacts to my natal chart including MC conjuncting my Jupiter, Venus conjuncting my Sun, and Mars conjuncting my Mercury.

Comments

SolSionnach said…
How exciting!
Now, if I can just get SpiritSpeaks up and running again, we can have spiritual blog wars!

or not... :::grin:::
Sravana
Keera Ann Fox said…
Thanks! I was thinking to myself, I done went and did what Sravana did. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all