I'm a star!

You are The Star

Hope, expectation, Bright promises.

The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised

The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

I got this via my friend Sravana who also got the star, too. She picked her card from the Cat People deck. I think the Dragon and the Cat People Star cards are both lovely. For what it's worth, the interpretation for The Star above echos where I'm at right now in my life.

Comments

Keera Ann Fox said…
Mark: LOL!

Paula, is that your result or an order? ;-)

No, I have no respect. Well, actually, I do have some. It's under the pile of unread newspapers.
SolSionnach said…
I like that dragon tarot star card, too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all