Nothing like giving your brain something to go "Wow!" about.
- I came across pykrete. I would love to see something the size of a skyscraper made out of that stuff.
- I have learned what a snood is. Jokes are a fun way to learn (it's also how I came across pykrete).
- My upstairs neighbor's first name. Like many Norwegians, he has two.
- I have been reminded that those around us, reflect us ("birds of a feather flock together"). I am surrounded by some really cool and integral people. Which means that in some way, I fit in. It's Thanksgiving in the US, so I'm giving thanks for my life being filled with such great people.
- Finally - and this one is worth the 11 pages of reading - colored soap bubbles.