Decisions, decisions. To see "Signs" with Mel Gibson or "Blood Work" with Clint Eastwood. Tough call. If I go by who's starring, my choice is Clint.

I was a little too young for the Dirty Harry movies and spaghetti westerns, so my first introduction to Clint Eastwood was the movie "Every Which Way But Loose" and its sequel. I liked the orangutang and Ruth Buzzie better. Then I saw him in the 1989 picture "Pink Cadillac" and discovered he had more than one facial expression and a good deal of humor. Since then I've liked him. Clint's a Gemini. Clint's Saturn is in Capricorn, like mine, and is only 3 degrees from my Jupiter in Capricorn. No wonder he (and I) had to age first before I noticed him!

Mel Gibson just – is. I neither like nor dislike him, although I think he's a good actor. I really liked him in "Forever Young". Mel's a Capricorn and his Sun is 2 degrees further on than Clint's Saturn, which puts it closer to a conjunction with my Saturn. Perhaps that's why his charm has a harder time getting through to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all