Well, hasn't it been a while! I have still been busy looking after my grandma and her affairs. I've been visiting her regularly, trying to keep her in good cheer, and that takes time. So much so, that I started to feel I didn't have enough time to myself. So, I got sick.

I actually got an abscess that is placed such that I can sit only in certain positions. Now I'm going through the new experience of having my bandages changed daily. But the human body impresses me mightily. For both me and my grandma, the same rule applies: The body insists on healing. Progress is constant.

It's pretty amazing, really. We don't control our healing processes at all. The body does it automatically and it knows exactly what to do. With a little help (proper care, antibiotics), it heals perfectly.

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all