LMNO me oh my

I was tagged by Gekko on Facebook. I decided to post it here so it could join the collection tagged "meme".

A - Age: Middle. I’m appealing.

B - Bed size: Full. Of me.

C - Chore you hate: Vacuuming.

D - Dog's name: Haven’t had a dog since childhood. His name was Brucie.

E - Essential to start your day: Waking up. Food. Preferably in that order, too.

F - Favorite color: Lavender blue. Still.

G - Gold or Silver: White gold. Looks like silver.

H - Height: Afraid of. Good thing I’m only 161 centimeters tall.

I - Instruments you play: None now. Once played guitar and clarinet. No, not together.

J- Job: Graphics designer.

K - Kid(s): None. That I know of.

L - Living arrangements: Organized in such a way that the police would never find anything helpful on their first two searches of the place.

M - Mom's name: Like mine: Five letters long, ending in RA. We’re creative like that.

N - Nicknames: None. No, really. It’s on account of having a name that is five letters long, ending in RA.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: One, before I was a year old. You’ll have to ask Mom what that was about. I slept through it.

P - Pet Peeve: Norwegian pedestrians. They move like a herd of cats.

Q - Quote from:
# a movie: No! (The only word spoken in “Silent Movie”)
# a TV show: Yaaaaaaaay! (Kermit the Frog on “The Muppet Show!”)
# a book: “Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they’re yours.” (“Illusions” by Richard Bach)
I never remember quotes, and if I do, I always get them wrong. The above was the best I could do without making a mistake.

R - Right or left handed: Yes.

S - Siblings: Not sure. I have had at most two sisters, one of which I have never met.

T - Time you wake up: Earlier and earlier, but I don’t get to work any sooner.

U- Underwear (boxer/briefs): Boxer/briefs? I’m a woman! Panties! And boxers.

V - Vegetable you dislike: I have outgrown liking peas.

W - Ways you run late: Sitting at the computer. Er…

X - X-rays you've had: Chest and teeth.

Y - Yummy food you make: Quiche, pumpkin pie, and chili.

Z - Zoo favorite: Herpetarium. Snakes and lizards remind me of my childhood.

Comments

gekko said…
Like! ('specially the lizard thingie)
Keera Ann Fox said…
Of course you'd like the lizard thingie. :-)
Zuzana said…
Wonderful, loved it, great answers! I am officially tagging myself with this one, with your permission of course.;))
Funny, I was so sure you were very tall.;))
alice said…
It's nice to hear from you! (You've been almost as quiet as me!)
Keera Ann Fox said…
Protege, I have never describe myself as short. And yes, tag yourself!

Alice, we both went AWOL, didn't we. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all