Nothing in particular meme

It's the second day of Christmas, which is a holiday in Norway, so I have nothing better to do than this (for now):

  1. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
    Open. Unless I have guests.

  2. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
    Sunny and warm. I was living in Southern California at the time.

  3. What kind of winter coat do you own?
    One long black wool coat and a black lacquer one with a python-patterned faux fur lining. That last is waterproof and the one I wear the most.

  4. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
    Early this year some time, at some "vision meeting", reading my group's answers to the rest of the assembled co-workers.

  5. Where do you keep your change?
    Coin purse.

  6. Describe your keychains?
    My main one is a leather "coin purse" looking thing.

  7. What is your favorite flavor of jelly?
    Doesn't matter. Jelly never tastes as good as jam.

  8. Some things you are excited about?
    My cracked rib getting better. Finding out what is waiting in the mail for me as soon as normal functioning returns to the society I live in. 2007.

  9. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
    Sure. I make sure they dry between uses.

  10. Have you ever been in a planetarium?
    Yes. Including the kind that have Laserium. :-)

  11. Have you ever received one of those big tins with three kinds of popcorn?
    No. I didn't even know there was such a thing. (Only in America…)

  12. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
    No, but those crazy scientists who make hair products do. They invented a spray that'll give your hair the exact same icky quality sea water does as a way of getting a style to stay. I tried it. I'd rather be in the ocean.

  13. Any plans for Friday night?
    TV, and lots of it. Gawd, I hope there's something good on!

  14. What is out your back door?
    Don't have a back door.

  15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've ever had?
    I got a huge cavity in junior high because I ate a lot of candy that year, thanks to a gas station just a block away from the school bus stop. The dentist wasn't aware how deep that sucker was, and started working on me without anasthesia. Man, was that a bad idea!

  16. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
    Why? I carry ID.

  17. Who did you lose your concert virginity to?
    Neil Diamond.

  18. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
    Yes, and I always sound like a robot but at least I don't always hang up.

  19. How many different beverages have you had today?
    None.

  20. Last thing you recieved in the mail?
    Bills and notice of a package waiting at the post office.

  21. Have you had to take out a loan for school?
    No.

  22. Do you have any famous ancestors?
    Somebody on my dad's side of the family came over on the Mayflower.

  23. Your prom night?
    All I remember is that my date was a fantastic dancer and kept me on my feet all evening, and that my dress started to annoy me.

  24. Do you know all the words to the song on your MySpace profile?
    I don't do MySpace.

  25. Are you any good at math?
    Good enough, though I need paper and pencil.

  26. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
    As Paula (from whom I lifted this) said: Starting this fucking meme. (Wow, Paula, it really does take 15 minutes to do! And in my case, another 15 to edit because I forgot some code.)

  27. What were you doing this morning at 8 AM?
    Sleeping.

  28. When was the last time you shaved?
    Day before yesterday. Legs and armpits. No, that's all you need to know.

  29. Explain what ended your last relationship.
    Common sense.

Comments

Paula said…
"Common sense."

Love that!
Keera Ann Fox said…
Yeah, I finally got some. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all