It's the second day of Christmas, which is a holiday in Norway, so I have nothing better to do than this (for now):
- Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open. Unless I have guests.
- What was the weather like on your graduation day?
Sunny and warm. I was living in Southern California at the time.
- What kind of winter coat do you own?
One long black wool coat and a black lacquer one with a python-patterned faux fur lining. That last is waterproof and the one I wear the most.
- When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Early this year some time, at some "vision meeting", reading my group's answers to the rest of the assembled co-workers.
- Where do you keep your change?
- Describe your keychains?
My main one is a leather "coin purse" looking thing.
- What is your favorite flavor of jelly?
Doesn't matter. Jelly never tastes as good as jam.
- Some things you are excited about?
My cracked rib getting better. Finding out what is waiting in the mail for me as soon as normal functioning returns to the society I live in. 2007.
- Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Sure. I make sure they dry between uses.
- Have you ever been in a planetarium?
Yes. Including the kind that have Laserium. :-)
- Have you ever received one of those big tins with three kinds of popcorn?
No. I didn't even know there was such a thing. (Only in America…)
- Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
No, but those crazy scientists who make hair products do. They invented a spray that'll give your hair the exact same icky quality sea water does as a way of getting a style to stay. I tried it. I'd rather be in the ocean.
- Any plans for Friday night?
TV, and lots of it. Gawd, I hope there's something good on!
- What is out your back door?
Don't have a back door.
- What's the most painful dental procedure you've ever had?
I got a huge cavity in junior high because I ate a lot of candy that year, thanks to a gas station just a block away from the school bus stop. The dentist wasn't aware how deep that sucker was, and started working on me without anasthesia. Man, was that a bad idea!
- Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Why? I carry ID.
- Who did you lose your concert virginity to?
- Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
Yes, and I always sound like a robot but at least I don't always hang up.
- How many different beverages have you had today?
- Last thing you recieved in the mail?
Bills and notice of a package waiting at the post office.
- Have you had to take out a loan for school?
- Do you have any famous ancestors?
Somebody on my dad's side of the family came over on the Mayflower.
- Your prom night?
All I remember is that my date was a fantastic dancer and kept me on my feet all evening, and that my dress started to annoy me.
- Do you know all the words to the song on your MySpace profile?
I don't do MySpace.
- Are you any good at math?
Good enough, though I need paper and pencil.
- What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
As Paula (from whom I lifted this) said: Starting this fucking meme. (Wow, Paula, it really does take 15 minutes to do! And in my case, another 15 to edit because I forgot some code.)
- What were you doing this morning at 8 AM?
- When was the last time you shaved?
Day before yesterday. Legs and armpits. No, that's all you need to know.
- Explain what ended your last relationship.