Nothing like a new toy. Something new to fiddle around with and learn from. I have the Moon in Gemini. That means, when I was born, the Moon was in the tropical sign of Gemini. I say "tropical sign" so you know I don't mean the constellation Gemini because the Moon wasn't actually shining against a backdrop of stars called Gemini when I was born. That's the difference between astrology and astronomy.

Anyway, the point to mentioning Moon in Gemini is that it is part of what makes me love having something new to fiddle around with and learn from. Gemini makes for inquisitive and restless minds, and needs constant mental stimulation. So today I learned how to "hardwire" the colors I want for my blog and had fun with that little discovery.

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all