Wordless Wednesday - Bergen bay by night



Wordless Wednesday

Comments

Jono said…
I've been gone too long from the town where I was conceived. I was hoping to go this year, but it's not looking good.
Keera Ann Fox said…
You were born in Bergen? Cool! :-)
Jono said…
No, unfortunately, only conceived there and born in the U.S., but I feel it is a hometown to me. Wish I knew it better.
alice said…
So pretty!!!
Keera Ann Fox said…
Hmm... Maybe I should write more about the effect Bergen has on me, as a way of making it more familiar to you, Jono.

Alice, this view is from the intersection at the fish market. It truly is quite the view, looking down the original wharf, varied by how many boats are docked, the time of day and the weather.
alice said…
I love your pics of Bergen -- especially when they're of a place I remember visiting!

BTW, when I was at Disney's Epcot recently, I chatted with a worker in the Norway area (we were standing by a stave church) and he mentioned that he is from Bergen. He was excited when I told him I'd been there!
Keera Ann Fox said…
Alice, I keep meaning to go have a beer up on the mountain in your honor. :-) And I totally understand someone from Bergen being thrilled someone else has not only heard of it, but been there. Most have heard only of Oslo.

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all