Wordless Wednesday - Tasteleifer

Wordless Wednesday

Comments

Zuzana said…
That is a dusty keyboard.;))
Happy mid-week to you dear Keera.;)
xoxo
Keera Ann Fox said…
Yeah, amazing what the camera catches! Happy Wednesday to you, too, Zuzana!
alice said…
How did it get to be Wednesday again ALREADY?!? (And now is it that it is almost over already?!?)
Keera Ann Fox said…
Alice, I know the feeling. I was at work and realized I had no post for WW. Eep! So I photographed my Norwegian keyboard at work, with its misspelled commands "Save" and "Copy" on the keys. I've had that thing for over two years without realizing there were typos on it. :-)
alice said…
I have not been taking many pictures lately at all, so I've been hard pressed to come up with photos some days. I like your solution, though! Next time I'm at a loss, I'll just take a picture of where I am!
Keera Ann Fox said…
I suggested that? Dang, I'm clever! :-)
alice said…
Yes. In so many ways. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all