Wordless Wednesday - Candle bouquet

Wordless Wednesday

Comments

Zuzana said…
I really like this picture! So many colours and such a great idea.;)) I guess the candle season is soon upon us.;) The 4h tea candles are already too *short*, I am switching to 6h this weekend.;)
xo
Keera Ann Fox said…
Thanks! I think I've discovered a new decorating trick. :-) I like them too! I prefer candles to tea lights (though I have some pretty holders for those) because candles can be relit many times, and for short spells when that's all the time I have.
alice said…
I love this photo (but I'm curious about what you cut out of the background)!

I'm slow to make it around this week... it's been SO busy! (And I know you're having a busy weekend, so I imagine you'll be slow to make it around to respond...)
Keera Ann Fox said…
What was cut out was my glass coffee table on which the candle bouquet currently sits. I have no place in my home that gives me a neutrally colored, solid background for when I want to focus on an object. I need to invest in a large, white roll of paper like the pros use. ;-)
alice said…
Do you have a solid, light-colored bed sheet? That's what I use when I want a neutral background (I have a white one).
Keera Ann Fox said…
Duh, so obvious and yet it never occurred to me! Thanks for the tip!

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all