More joys of having a new Mac

I'm still happy with my new Mac, and am discovering more joys of having a new Mac - especially one as zippy as the one I got (got extra RAM and extra MHz, didn't I):

  • Videos on YouTube aren't choppy
  • Image-intensive web sites load fast
  • I can finally use Google Earth
  • I can check out all the effects in Pixelmator without any waiting (or crashing)
  • Uploading photos to Blogger is a lot snappier
  • Having the speed and power to enjoy Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard), which includes:
    • Slide show function and RSS feed in Mail
    • Added screen space and less screen clutter with Spaces
    • Front Row - the media center for playing podcasts, music, DVDs, etc.
    • Overall snappiness and stability
  • Downloading a half dozen photos from my camera happens in a split second
  • Watching DVDs on the gorgeous, glossy flat screen
  • Built-in "Word of the Day" screen saver - and the screen saver shows the time
  • Showing a clip from a web page in a Dashboard widget, in my case the daily weather graph from my favorite weather site.
  • The new Apple keyboard that no longer has an edge that collects crumbs, cat hairs and dust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all