Inspired by the normalcy of Badaunt's list of seven random things (in other words, I tagged myself), here is my attempt:
- I have such good peripheral vision, I can see 180 degrees.
- I treat Norwegian "brunost" (goat's cheese) like candy. (It's kind of sweet, anyway.)
- I can type the ten-key pad by touch. I once provided a boss with many minutes of entertainment by doing a long list of addition without ever looking at my right hand.
- I use clothes pins to close bags of things, like potato chips: Quicker than rubber bands, easier than twisty-ties, cheaper than the specialized "bag closers" they sell.
- I tend to get hooked on one song and play it over and over and over again. After about a week, I get hooked on another song. This is why I listen to my stereo with headphones on, even though I live alone. I don't want my neighbor to think I'm crazy. Uhm, crazier.
- I'm proud of my breasts. Always have been. Even though one started budding 6 months before the other and I think my nipples are - nipply.
- My favorite color is a sort of lavender blue. Like this. Periwinkle is a paler version that I also like.
Darn, done already? I was just getting started!