I wasn't tagged. I just went and stole this from Paula, partly because it looked like fun, and partly because some of the resulting answers actually held meaning (so do mine). So let's fire up iTunes and see what happens. The rules are:
- Put your music player on Shuffle
- For each question, press the Next button to get your answer
- YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT (this is in capital letters, so it is very serious).
- IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
"She's Out of My Life" (Michael Jackson)
- WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"Movement 1 From Mythodea" (Vangelis)
- WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Hey Hey Guy" (Ken Lazslo)
- HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"Don't Worry Be Happy" (Bobby McFerrin)
- WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
"I Hear Talk / You And Your Heart So Blue" (Bucks Fizz)
- WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Better Than This" (Hazen)
- WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"All Because Of You" (Puff Johnson)
- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
"You're The One That I Want" (Debbie Gibson & Craig McLachlan)
- WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Experiment IV" (Kate Bush)
- WHAT IS 2+2?
"Every Now And Then" (Macy Gray)
- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Kayleigh (7" Version)" (Marillion)
- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Non Stop Dance" (Gibson Brothers)
- WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Kiss Lonely Good-Bye" (Stevie Wonder)
- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Rock The Boat" (Aayilah)
- WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Don't Come Around Here" (Rod Stewart (with Helicopter Girl)) (ouch)
- WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Baroque-A-Nova" (Mason Williams)
- WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"We Belong To The Sea" (Aqua)
- WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Come To Me" (Ester Brohus)
- WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"You're The Best There Is" (Chuck Mangione)
- WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"Here Am I" (Mason Williams)
- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"Girl You Know It's True" (Milli Vanilli)
- WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
"Downtown Train" (Rod Stewart)