Mindless still-on-vacation meme

Well, it's mindless for me. I just got home from vacation this afternoon, wiped out from umpteen hours in dry airplanes and too many timezones at once. So I'm doing a bit of laundry, eating noodles, and catching up on all my friends' blogs since I didn't read a one while away. And that brings me to this meme over at Beep's, now done here:

  1. Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to?
    Nope.
  2. Is it harder to be rejected or to reject someone else?
    Both suck, but it sure is easier to understand why when you are the rejecter.
  3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
    Nat King Cole, C&W, Hawaiian, Boston Pops, Lawrence Welk because those were the records my folks had. I didn't really discover current music until I was almost 11 and got a radio to myself, and then it was top 40 songs, mostly.
  4. What is the best thing about your current job?
    Everything from great people to work with to only 10 minutes' walk from home.
  5. Do you wish cell phone etiquette were a required class?
    I sometimes wish etiquette in general were a required class. And I'd attend it, too.
  6. What's the last thing you drank?
    Water. And lots of it because I indulged in a 20 minute massage at the airport in Amsterdam today and was told to drink a lot of water afterwards.
  7. Have you been on a date in the park?
    No.
  8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
    Don't know yet, but I'm thinking somewhere in Europe.
  9. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
    No.
  10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
    Well, even my new friends are getting to be old friends. :-)
  11. Have you ever gotten so wasted you didn’t know what was going on?
    No. I don't have to drink to be clueless.
  12. Do you like pulp orange juice?
    I have no preferences regarding OJ.
  13. Are you touchy-feely?
    Sometimes. I cry at the movies but I don't necessarily hug immediately.
  14. Did you cry at your high school graduation?
    No.
  15. Do you prefer the tanning bed or the sun?
    The sun.
  16. What are two of your favorite places to eat?
    Don't have any.
  17. What could you tolerate, someone who snores or a sleepwalker?
    Well, I have some experience with snorers and they scare me. I have no experience with sleepwalkers. My answer is honestly "neither".
  18. Do you consider yourself bi-polar?
    Heavens, no! I'm as healthy as a fruit loop!
  19. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
    Being gullible.
  20. What's your worst personality flaw?
    Withdrawing.
  21. Have you ever gone to therapy?
    Yes.
  22. Would you ever parachute off of a plane?
    No! If the plane can land, then I'm landing with it!
  23. Have you ever ridden an elephant?
    No, but I would like to.
  24. Are you Irish in any way?
    Oh, yes! Maternal great-grandmother was fifth generation Irish-American, and on my father's side, an Irish ancestor came over on the Mayflower.
  25. Have you ever ridden in a U-Haul?
    Once.
  26. Do you like to play Scrabble?
    Yes, but I wish I were better at it.
  27. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
    Yes. Have you ever seen any other kind? ;-)
  28. Have you ever drunk Jack Daniels?
    Not to my knowledge. The only time I'll have whisky is in an Irish Coffee.
  29. Have you ever had sex on the beach?
    No.
  30. What are you saving your money up for right now?
    Nothing. Now I'm facing credit card bills after my vacation.
  31. What was the last gift card you received?
    Too long ago to remember.
  32. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
    Nope.
  33. Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your opinion of them?
    Somewhat. It depends on whether it's serial lovers or one-night-stands.
  34. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober person?
    Yes, and it sucks.
  35. What do you do when you spot a bug in your house?
    Depends on the bug. If it's harmless, I either leave it alone or try to move it outdoors. More harmful kinds get killed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome home! I hope your travels brought you back to a good place!
Keera Ann Fox said…
Thanks, they did. Got several inspirations, which have prompted an interest in home improvement magazines (!), and a post on Budding Yogini.
Kos said…
Hi Keera, just wanted to stop by and thank you for all your contributions to Boiled Dinner. Unfortunately, I'm calling it quits. I'll still be around in the comments, so I'll keep checking up on you. Take care!
Keera Ann Fox said…
You, Dawn... I leave town for a few weeks and neglect my blog and start a trend! Come back! Come back!

Oh, well. See you in the comments, Jeff!

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all