Taken from Tim (and I may have done this meme before. If so, I apologize; blame the brain):(X) Smoked a cigarette
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back
( ) Been arrested
( ) Gone on a blind date
(X) Skipped school (yes, because I was bullied and couldn't stand facing my tormentors; IOW, I had a note from home)
( ) Seen someone die
( ) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Florida
( ) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a Plane (as recently as Wednesday, actually)
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on opposite side of the country (in my case, both US and Norway)
( ) Been to Washington D.C.
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Felt like dying (but only briefly)
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers (and cowboys and indians)
( ) Recently colored with crayons (I guess mucking with Photoshop doesn't count)
( ) Recently sang karaoke
(X) Drunk while singing karaoke (of course. Is there any other way?)
( ) Paid for a meal with only coins
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t (and I'm not telling what that was)
(X) Made prank phone calls
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain
(?) Wrote a letter to Santa Claus (I don't know. Can't remember. I lost my belief in Santa rather early.)
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you cared about
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Made a bonfire on the beach (with old tires in the pouring rain)
( ) Crashed a party
(X) Went roller skating
(X) Ice skating
- Any nicknames? None. In fact, never.
- Mothers name: None of your business
- What is your favorite drink? Water. With booze: A semi-dry white wine or a good ol' gin&tonic
- Tattoos? None. I've thought about it but can't decide what I'd like permanently drawn on me for the rest of my life.
- Body piercing? None. Sounds too - fussy. Risk of infection crap and all that.
- How much do you love your job? A lot. In fact, I'm surprised I still love what I found to do over 17 years ago.
- Birthplace: Long Beach, California - because that was the closest hospital
- Favorite vacation spot? None. I rarely like to go back to the exact same place, unless it's to visit someone.
- Ever been to Africa? No, but when I was younger I wanted to go. The desire has decreased.
- Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Sure.
- Ever been on TV? No.
- Ever steal any traffic signs? No, but wanted to. My German teacher in high school had a long one from Wales he'd pilfered while on vacation there and I thought that was rather cool. Tourists in Norway steal "moose warning" signs a lot.
- Ever been in a car accident? A couple of small ones.
- Was it your fault? None of them were.
- Salad dressing? Blue cheese!
- (Tim omitted this one, understandably) A, B, C, D, DD cup size? B/C
- Favorite pie: Pumpkin.
- Favorite number: None. I'm with Tim. What's with having favorite numbers?
- Favorite movie: Oh, man... Decisions, decisions. I can't pick one.
- Favorite holiday: None. They're all different, and I like them all for that reason.
- Favorite dessert: None. I'm not a dessert person.
- Favorite food: Spaghetti.
- Favorite day of the week: Friday. Everybody's happy and I feel free because it's the start of the weekend.
- Favorite brand of body soap: None. I'm not brand loyal.
- Favorite TV Show: Decisions, decisions. Meh, OK, here's one: Law & Order.
- Favorite toothpaste: Sensodyne Whitening. Right, you've heard of that. It's for sensitive gums, has no triclosan (anti-biotic) or that something-laureate that makes it foam but that can irritate mouths and is mildly bleaching (not that I've noticed on my teeth). So that's why.
- Favorite smell? Roses!
- What do you do to relax? I drink a cup of calming herbal tea or maybe do some yoga.
- Do you have a message to your friends reading this now? Thank you for reading this far. :-)
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Oh, I hate these kinds of questions. I don't even know where I'll be in 10 minutes! I assume I'll still be working and living right where I am. I have no reason not to.
- What do you do when you are bored? I am rarely bored.
- Ever been in love only to have your heart broken? Sure, but I usually do the breaking (up).