Head lines

Sravana seemed worried in a comment to my previous post that her head line isn't terribly long, because I said that that is the line associated with longevity, not the life line. And of course, this all needs clarification.

The head line is all about how you think and whether or not you think well. It is also a calendar for when things may happen. Many of us are born with chained lines, islands in the line, and other things that weaken a head line and a palmist can tell you when in life these could become an issue (like depression). I can tell you this: You can influence your head line. It reflects your thinking and therefore your life, and will change as your thinking and life do.

My grandma once told me that I had no head line when I was born. I definitely have a head line now, one in each hand. And, I can see that the line has been deepening with age, up to the age I am. Even the island that was once so prominent in that line in my right (dominant) hand, has faded. (The one in my left is still there.) What does this mean?

Well, if you've been reading me for a while, you'll know I'm into affirmations and prayer. I am basically trying to keep my easily worried mind from worrying. The focus on thinking constructive, positive thoughts has changed my outlook and my life. And my head line is happily reflecting that, and it has strengthened in the portion that shows my younger years and has lengthened a bit, too.

Grandma's nearly straight and clear head line (and she was a happy woman, not given to idle complaints) grew to the opposite edge of her palm, reflecting her own longevity (she was 94 when she died).

Some trivia about lines: Women's head lines are more typically detached from the life line, than are men's. A broken life line that continues shows someone who will live in a country they weren't born in (that'd be me). Writers often have a head line that ends in a fork.

Comments

Webmiztris said…
hey, ch-ch-ch-anges!

which is the head line? the one closer to the fingers or the one closer to the wrist?
Keera Ann Fox said…
The one closer to the wrist.

PS: Thanks for the earworm!
Webmiztris said…
oh boy, mine's not very long. that can't be good!
Keera Ann Fox said…
The lines of the hand can strengthen, lengthen, etc., so I wouldn't worry about it. My grandma's head line kept growing as long as she lived.

See, you just haven't lived yet! ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all