This is an old meme, but I just realized it's been a few days since my last post, so I'm using an e-mail from a friend of mine as inspiration.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Secretary/clerical (many times)
2. Service Manager (i.e. service management seminar coach)
3. Data entry operator (many times)
4. Graphics designer
Those are actually the only four jobs I've had, i.e. same job, different department or company. I used to be a temp and so have worked many different places, but doing the same thing.
Four movies I would watch over and over (and have):
1. Men in Black
3. Blazing Saddles
5. Quigly Down Under
I have to tell you those five because I actually bothered to tape or buy them and keep them.
Four places I have lived:
1. Los Angeles harbor area (San Pedro, Wilmington)
2. Twentynine Palms, CA
3. Glendale, CA
4. Åsane (Salhus, Hordvik) - now part of Bergen
Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. Law & Order
4. My Name Is Earl
I own a collection of episodes from M*A*S*H and The Muppet Show, so I watch those, too.
Four places I have been on vacation:
2. Rhode Island
4. The Channel Islands
And many more, since it is pretty common in Europe to take vacations.
Four of my favorite foods:
2. Pumpkin pie
4. Thin-crust pizza
Four of my favorite animals:
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Blooming garden
3. Some place with a glorious view
4. Venice - before it disappears