Dedicated

What Kind of Reader Are You?

Your Result: Dedicated Reader
 

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
 
Literate Good Citizen
 
Book Snob
 
Fad Reader
 
Non-Reader
 

What Kind of Reader Are You?

I'm a bit surprised at being labelled dedicated. It must be those piles of to-read books I have. I will admit that I get nervous in homes where not a single book - not even a dictionary, cookbook or bible - is visible. I know that some people do not read books at all. Yes, I think there's something wrong with those people.

(Initially read on Literate Good Citizen Beep's LiveJournal.)

Comments

Keera Ann Fox said…
I sometimes think you and I were separated at birth.

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all