Nice weather for ducks

A test of both Flickr and taking pictures in the rain. My Canon Powershot S2 IS (Flickr reveals all) is not waterproof. Nevertheless, I took a chance, trying to keep the camera covered until I was actually ready to point and shoot. (One reason I took a walk is my current weight: 66 kg, and only 1 pound away from "overweight".)

So on Flickr now is Ortuvann in a light rain, a first for me, as well as the European (or black) coots (sothøne, på norsk), shown above. (Much experimenting; this post made via Flickr.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Heh. We weigh exactly the same.

One of us is fine, and the other is way too skinny.

max
[':>']
Keera Ann Fox said…
Dang, boy, go lift some weights or something. (I should do the same.)
Anonymous said…
I'm workin' on it. I can't help it, I'm a skinny fucking Norwegian (Dane-Irish-Cherokee-Chicasaw-Mohawk-Frog-English-Scot-Irish-Jewish-Czech-&etc.)!

Anyways, as of today, I weigh 149. Extra muscle. Yay. Headed for 180 or bust. Should go faster when I quit smokin'.

max
[':>']
Keera Ann Fox said…
Sheesh, you're more mixed up than I am.

Congrats on the 149!

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all