Clean, spontaneous, light

So I took another online test (thanks, Beep). I rather like the results of this one: 47% dark and still clean, spontaneous and light. This test is from the same guy who came up with the "would you have been a Nazi" test. I'm gonna go retake that test and see if I come up 47% dark, and still clean, spontaneous and light there, too. And maybe take his best friend's test while I'm at it. If you have nothing better to do, either, stay tuned. I just may end up posting about those, too. Who knows, with this sense of humor that I have?

the Ham
(47% dark, 42% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT


Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith



The 3-Variable Funny Test!
- it rules -

If you're interested, try my best friend's best test: The Genghis Khan Genetic Fitness Masterpiece



My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 60% on darkness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 43% on spontaneity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 13% on vulgarity
Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all