Hands

I like to read palmistry books. I can't read a palm worth a darn, but I do like to read about hands. (My moon in Gemini, perhaps? Gemini rules hands.) I came across a book on palmistry that features features I haven't seen in other palmistry books. Like what about all those little lines in my hand that I always thought just meant I was a nervous wreck? This author says it shows someone who has had a lot of past lives and so has brought a lot of knowledge/experience into this life. This person should not try to do so much, but simplify life and contemplate on the spiritual.

Well, here I am, trying to declutter my home, give myself routines, enjoying the joy of a tidy kitchen and a place to eat breakfast in peace. Astrologically, I have the Sun in the 12th house, which shows someone not interested in the outer world, but prone to have spiritual interests and to enjoy solitude. So my hands match my chart, that way.

A friend of mine with solid square hands with clear and few lines wanted to know what they said. Hands like that show stability and creativity. I told him to keep on doing what he was doing, if it meant creating something. His hands show his Leo stellium. Leo is associated with the 5th house, the house of children, hobbies and creative endeavors. My friend has kids, keeps birds, and is constantly fixing up his house and garden, building cages for the birds and making model airplanes, as well as cooking and some other stuff. He's a plumber by trade. His hands produce and create.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all